THE INFLUENCE OF CURRENCY, EXPORT, IMPORT ON THE MONEY SUPPLY

Authors

  • Humera Asad Ullah Khan Economy and Business, University Bahaudin Mudhary Madura, Sumenep, Indonesia

Abstract

This research aims to determine and analyze the influence of currency, This Research aims to determine and analyze the influence of export, This Research aims to determine and analyze the influence of import on the money supply in the Indonesia period of 2015 – 2021. It employs multiple regression methods to analyze time-series data between 2015 – 2021. The research results show that currency influence the money supply in Indonesia for the period of research 2015 – 2021. The research results show that exports didn't influence the money supply in Indonesia for the period of research 2015 – 2021. The research results have shown that imports didn't influence the money supply in Indonesia for the period of research 2015 – 2021. the result of Coefficient Determination Adjusted R square is 0.866 (86%) that's mean money exchange, export, import can explain money supply by 86% while the remaining 14% is influenced by variables that are not examined in this research.

 

References
Alawiyah, T., & Amzar, Y. V. (2019). Pengaruh inflasi dan jumlah uang beredar terhadap nilai tukar rupiah dengan pendekatan model struktural VAR. E-Journal Perdagangan Industri Dan Moneter, 7(1), 51–60.
Anam, M. S., Nadila, D. L., & Iskandar, I. (2021). Pengaruh Jumlah Uang Beredar dan Kurs terhadap Harga Beras di Indonesia dengan Inflasi sebagai Variabel Intervening The Effects of Money Supply and Exchange Rate on Rice Prices in Indonesia with Inflation as Intervening Variable. Jurnal Samudra Ekonomi & Binsis, 12(28). https://doi.org/10.33059/jseb.v12i2.2429
Ariyani, S. (2019). Pengaruh Jumlah Uang Beredar ( JUB ) dan Ekspor Tembakau Terhadap Kurs di Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi Regional Unimal, 02(April), 15–27.
Ayu, D. (2019). Pengaruh Nilai Tukar Rupiah dan Inflasi TTerhadap Cadangan Devisa Periode Tahun 1989-2019. Ekonomi Bisnis Dan Perbankan, 4.
Azaria, V. (2019). HARGA TERHADAP VOLUME EKSPOR INDONESIA KOMODITAS KELAUTAN DAN PERIKANAN. Journal of Applied Managerial Acounting, 3(1), 1–8.
Budiantara, M. (2012). PENGARUH TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA, NILAI KURS, DAN INFLASI TERHADAP INDEKS HARGA SAHAM GABUNGAN DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE TAHUN 2005-2010. Jurnal Sosiohumaniora, 3.
Dzakiyah, Z., & Puspitaningtyas, Z. (2018). PENGARUH JUMLAH NILAI EKSPOR DAN TINGKAT INFLASI TERHADAP KURS RUPIAH TAHUN 2009-2016. E-Jurnal Manajemen, 6(2), 103–110.
Firmansyah. (2016). Inflasi, Nilai Tukar Rupiah, Ekspor dan Impor yang Mempengaruhi Terhadap Jumlah Uang yang Beredar di Indonesia 2010-2014. Jurnal Wira Ekonomi Mikroskill, 6(April), 45–54.
Kursita. (2021). Pengaruh Inflasi Terhadap Ekspor di Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 2(2).
Menhard. (2017). Kurs Ekspor Impor. 2017, 64–72.
Ridhotul, A. (2017). Pengaruh Neraca Perdagangan, Inflasi dan Jumlah Uang yang Beredar Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 1–8.
Sari, P., Juliyanti, M., & Rejeki, R. (2020). PENGARUH INFLASI , EKSPOR DAN IMPOR TERHADAP PDB DI. NIAGAWAN, 9(1), 56–64.

Downloads

Published

2022-04-12